Monday, April 11, 2011

Interviews

I just finished up the 4 required interviews and now I'm trying to shape up my story.  I was impressed with how educated all of my interviewees were.  I thought that they would kind of dance around the questions a little bit, but all had answers ready and were very helpful.

I think that now that I have all of my people sources I can really start shaping up my story.  I am going to lead with the Caiel Noble personal story and close with that as well. Now I'm starting to think about how I am going to divide up the story.  I'm thinking about the organization and the flow and I'm going to start by presenting the problem, then I was thinking about talking about what the reasons are, then maybe what KSU does to help retain minority students.  The interviewees were also very optimistic about K-State's future, so I may have that right before the closing for Caiel Noble.

Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment