Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This past Weekend

Well I can't believe that the last week of Junior year is here!

This past weekend I went home for mother's day and to watch my little sister play softball.  While at home, I showed my parents the work I had done on the wiki.  They were thoroughly impressed with the work that I've done on it.  I was so proud to show off all the work that I have done so far this semester.  They really liked the direction of my story and how everything looks.  I'm very happy with the graphics and how the visual aspects turned out.  Now all that's left is to post the final edits.  Now today, Dr. Baltrip just emailed me saying that the edits are done.  I can't believe that I'm on the final step of this semester long project!  I think it will turn out very well.

Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment