Thursday, May 12, 2011

Final Copy

Well I finally got on campus for the first time this week and picked up my edits from Dr. Baltrip.  I was happy to see that there wasn't a whole lot of content changes, so I just had to edit the simple things and not really change a whole bunch which was nice to see.  I copied and pasted the stories to the wiki and formatted the paragraphs so I think that I am done!

I can't believe that this whirlwind of a semester is over!  I am very proud of my final project and feel that I developed a lot of useful skills throughout this semester.  I honestly think that as I pursue a possible career in law that some of the research skills that I have developed could really come in handy.  I thoroughly enjoyed this class and hope that my final project reflects the effort I have put in.

Later days,

Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment