Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Introduction to my blog

My name is Cooper Mach and I am a junior in the journalism school at Kansas State University.  I have created this blog to follow the progress I make as I complete a project for my Mass Comm 316 course.  The topic I have chosen to address is black student retention at public universities, particularly Kansas State.

I feel like I've got a solid baselayer of information under my belt at this point. I have a solid set of resources on my Delicious account, however, I feel like I need to go out and get people sources at this moment.  I feel like I am struggling with a direction for all of my information and once I get some actual stories from individuals I will be able to find a focus.  Hopefully I can iron out these details in the near future!  Looking forward to this adventure.

Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment